Need Mentor, Online tutor thru Text messages.
TXTNLRN Staff will help.
Contact us. Check out this innovative way of learning or having a mentor / tutor.
** Learn at your pace in the comfort of your home.
** Learn by receiving txt messages.
** Class starts when you want.
** Would use Skype or Google talk to communicate when hard to explain via txt msg.
I am a software engineer, have a passion to teach. Have been teaching at the library and Adult Education classes. Reference available upon request.
1) Computer basics – icon, folders, how to start an application, Notepad, Paint, file names, Search and surf the internet, emails, how to attach files, Backup data.
2) Microsoft Word – Formatting, create business card, News letter, Mailing list
3) Microsoft Excel – simple calculators, Tracking information, Charts
4) Microsoft PowerPoint – Create a Thank you note, Resume in a PowerPoint format, Animation, Sound and pictures
5) Web Page – Create a Web site / page, talk about Google, other hosting sites, domain names.
DISCLAIMER from http://www.TXTNLRN.com Updated May 20th, 2008 at 1846hrs.
NOTE: INFORMATION PROVIDED HERE IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSE ONLY. NOT ASSOCIATED OR PROMOTING NOR GETTING ANY BENEFITS. IT IS UP TO THE READER TO CHECK, VERIFY, EXPLORE, INVESTIGATE PRIOR TO USING THE INFORMATION. THE COURSES TAUGHT ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR ADVICE FROM THE EXPERTS IN THEIR FIELDS. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANYTHING. LINKING OR COPYING IT’S CONTENTS IN PART OR FULL OF THIS WEB SITE WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL IS PROHIBITED.
Do you know how to create SMS or text messages? and want to learn basic computers – Creating documents, newsletters, Resume, business cards, Spreadsheets, charts, Presentations to sell a product, add sound and animation into the presentation. Create your web page, upload documents, create emails. Skype, Instant messaging -meebo.com
All of this I can teach you at your pace and time – ON LINE. I shall send a txt msg or email every couple of days. You do not need to been in a class room.
I have taught at the library and continuing education classes for 6 years.